a list and it was not all that i remembed on the spot, but i did get the onces that made the most sense for them.
SAP has the following tools:
- SAP PI/PO Process Integration/Process Orchestration an ESB that is tailored to handle most integration based on messages. This is what most integration developers know to use.
- SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) Integration/HCI is the cloud integration platform that contains pre delivered content and a flexible message flow.
- Gateway is a way to expose SAP data as OData
- API mangement is a way to give developers access to rest/odata services that works.
- Application Interface Framework an ABAP based integration engine really useful for data conversion and error handling where business users can handle the errors.
- ETL tools for synchronising data across databases. SAP has 6 different tools for it depending on what your needs are.
I recommend to view my video on the topic.