Consequently, several workshops and presentations focus on the topic of S/4HANA Utilities at the upcoming International SAP Conference for Utilities in Basel beginning of April.
We offer two pre-conference workshops covering the innovations and transition path to S/4HANA Utilities:
- Updated Insight into SAP S/4HANA Utilities and Customer Management – The Journey Continues
- Transformation to SAP S/4HANA – “How?” and “Why?”
In addition, we have a dedicated track for the topic of Move to SAP S/4HANA on the first day of the conference.
Next to the SAP presentation SAP Insight: SAP S/4HANA for Utilities several sessions on successful customer projects are offered:
- Digital Transformation Powered by SAP at AGL Energy
- A Non-Disruptive Conversion to SAP S/4HANA by FARYS
- The Selective Data Transition Approach for Transformations to SAP S/4HANA (Vattenfall)
- Greenfield SAP S/4HANA as a Digital Platform for an Integrated Utility Company – Reflections and Findings by Fluvius
If you are interested in these topics, please join us at the International SAP Conference for Utilities April 1st to 3rd in Basel, Switzerland.