The SAP Activate implementation methodology in Roadmap Viewer provides guidance to project teams to support the customer’s journey to the intelligent enterprise.
We continue to gather great feedback from our own customer community, our SAP experts, and partners and we follow an agile methodology to build on the previous version and continuously improve the content.
The content will be frequently updated and this blog will provide the release notes for the SAP Activate Methodology for RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition.
February 22 Release Notes
- Updated project plan to include a read me file and a workstream definition document.
- Updated the Implementing SAP S/4HANA with a Cloud Mindset accelerator.
- New content to help establish a Solution Standardization Board
- Updated and new SAP Fiori activation guidance
- Added a new accelerator RISE with SAP Introduction Learning Journey to Review Self-Enablement Materials task. The new learning journey helps develop the skills needed to implement RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition, and perform SAP Activate activities and onboarding tasks.
- Added a new accelerator SAP Cloud Services in the Review Your Support Offerings task.