SAP Application Support Analyst Project Details
A new opportunity is available for an SAP Support Analyst with a passion for helping people. This is a very profitable and stable International Manufacturer with demonstrated steady growth. The company has a reputation of quality and reliability in this niche market which has increased their market share and the ability to diversify.
Excellent salary, vacation, health insurance, 401K, and stability are offered for this position along with job satisfaction and advancement potential. The business is expanding at a rapid pace, but has kept their positive, friendly, family-oriented atmosphere along with a real work/life balance. Responsibilities include:
- Train internal customers / end users on SAP including modules such as SD, MM, PP, FICO among others.
- Support internal customers / end-users with SAP issues, resolve issues, and provide excellent customer service to our internal staff
- Work in cross functional teams such as customers service, production scheduling, shipping, purchasing etc. with EDI and how it translates into the SAP system to ensure on-time delivery of product to customer and on-time delivery of raw materials to fulfill production schedule
- Associate’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- SAP Super User
- Extensive EDI skills
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and a customer service mentality
Job Type: Full-time
- EDI: 1 year (Required)
- SAP: 2 years (Required)